The Questions That I Think, But Do Not Ask

 > To riders who ask me about the driver shortage

Do you tip? Every single time you get good service from a driver?

Because my records show that over 90% of you do not.

So, follow up... What are you, personally, doing to ensure this service exists?

> To riders who enter my car without a coat and comment on the coldness of the weather (in December, no less)

Are you aware of Coat Technology? Could be a big thing, coats. If I were you, I'd invest.

> To riders who ask to charge their phone

Why is your failure to plan my problem?

And a follow up -- if you take a bus, train or plane, do you also expect those forms of transportation to cover for your failure?

> To riders who make the driver wait before getting in the car

Are you aware that you've hired transportation, and not an audience?

> To riders who can not use head phones while playing content on their phone

Why do you think I want to hear your content? (or) Why should I be subjected to your content, given that I can not drive a car safely while wearing head phones, while you can more than safely be a passenger while wearing them?

And a follow up -- who raised you, and can you please let them know they did a bad job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Single moms have things to get done

 The ping comes from the Wal-Mart, a five minute ride on a weekend when I'm trying to rack up a bunch of short rides for a bonus, so not...