My Ratings Are Heating Up

Six weeks ago while unwrapping presents under the Christmas tree, I discovered an extremely thoughtful gift from my spouse.

It's a plug in black car seat cover -- one for my driver seat, and another that covers all three spots in the back seat. 

Which means that my modest little hybrid... has a spot of luxury and comfort that you almost never find in a car, let alone a model whose primary benefit is fuel economy.

My tip percentage for this year is up 27% (note: relatively small data sample size). My driver rating currently stands at 4.95 in Uber, the highest they have ever been. 

Only one passenger (out of 655 since the change -- I've been busy) has asked me to turn it off. More passengers are also lowering their windows or leaving them cracked open, which also means that my protection from the damned virus are also hopefully on the rise.

The right gift is everything, really. (And if you do this hustle yourself, consider an investment. It seems to be paying off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Single moms have things to get done

 The ping comes from the Wal-Mart, a five minute ride on a weekend when I'm trying to rack up a bunch of short rides for a bonus, so not...